Letter to the Editor
Tuesday, August 25, 2020
When you go to the polls in November to cast your vote – ask yourself, "would I vote for this party’s platform?"
1. Provide amnesty and free health care for people in our country illegally.
2. Open our borders to millions of more undocumented immigrants.
3. Increase your taxes and shrink our growing economy.
4. Erode your right to defend yourself and your religious freedoms.
5. Turn our cities into Portland or Seattle by supporting defund-the-police policies.
This is a part of the platform approved last week at the Democrat National Convention.
Carey Wilkens Arnolds Park