Five reasons to vote on Sept. 10
1. Voting "yes" will not increase your property taxes.
2. Voting "yes" allows our district an additional 20 years of access to the nearly $1 million/year we are already generating.
3. Voting "yes" will now allow our district to fund safety and security needs to better secure our entrances, etc. (No one will ever regret making it harder for an active shooter to enter a building.)
4. Voting "yes" will allow continued planning for projects already utilizing SAVE: Early childhood center, bus barn facility, elementary parking lot reconfiguration.
5. Voting "yes" reaffirms our commitment to education; It's the foundation of what makes our state a great place to live, work, and raise a family.
As a reminder, voting "no" terminates our SAVE in 2030 while we will continue to pay the penny sales tax and not reap the benefits of the program. If you have any questions or want to see some of the projects utilizing SAVE I encourage you to stop in the district office and make yourself aware. Any one of the staff members in any one of the buildings would be happy to give you a tour and help make you comfortable in your vote. In an age where the world and job markets advance so rapidly, it's imperative that our faculty, students and staff embrace growth and focus on preparation for life development, we thank you for doing your part in helping our students succeed and be prepared.
Thank you! #weareone
Parent, elementary PIE (Parents In Education) board member
local business owner